Saturday, March 11, 2006

Movies to sleep by.

About once a month I try to take the kids to see a movie at the dollar theater. About half the time I fall asleep during the movie. Today we saw "Chicken Little", and as hard as I tried, I could not keep my eyes open or my attention on the story. The same thing happened in "Home on the Range", "Madagascar", "The Spongebob Squarepants Movie" and a few others. They're just so boring!

Last month we saw "Zathura" which I stayed awake for and I would recommend. I also enjoyed "Series of Unfortunate Events" and "The Road to El Dorado".

I think it's funny that before I had kids, I would go out with friends to see "Beauty and the Beast" or "Aladdin". Now if I have a chance to watch a movie on my own, I would never waste it on a kids film.

No comments: