The following are direct quotes from information sheets given to me by Ada's doctor at her infant checkups 11 years ago.
1. Warm tap water may be offered between feedings if the baby is awake.
2. Juice may be offered if the infant does not like water.
3. Let the baby sleep on it's abdomen, back or side as it prefers.
4. Baby may sleep outdoors if weather permits.
5. Sun baths may be started at 6 weeks of age. Expose front and back each one minute and, if tolerated, increase one minute a day up to 15 minutes each back and front.
6. Do not let strangers handle your baby.